MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Thursday, May 28, 2009

BRING A CHILD UP IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO ......

Twenty three years ago my 4th child and son came into this world.

From the moment I saw him, I prayed that God would take this child back when he was grown, and use him in his ministry any way that He would.

We worship a faithful God who promises much to us. Two weeks ago, my son Brian, made a comitment to the Lord. He felt his life lacking.

My 3 daughters all follow the Lord and raise their children accordingly. I thank the Lord today that He has not only protected them all, but been true to his promise that if we bring a child up in the way he should go, when he is grown he will not depart from it.

Brian boy, you were His from the start, I have prayed for you for 23 years, as I did your sisters before you. Isn't it a wonderful starting point in your christian walk to know that God does answer prayer and that He honours all the promises He has made to us in his Word.

Thank you Kerry (Rivers of Joy-blogspot.com) for being there for him when his father and I could not. You are a blessing.



WOW - WE SERVE A GREAT GOD

No comments: