MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Friday, December 4, 2009

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO



I have wanted to learn how to cut and paste for ages, so a friend of mine gave me a lesson just now, and I feel 10 feet tall, like I did when I first left the internet cafe my daughter Kerry took me into to get me started with all this.

It all seemed so hard at the time, but with practice it all became easier and a lot of fun. Right now, this is hard, but hopefully I will be able to steal photos from my daughters' blogs to show you. This is a photo of a 'little pony' birthday cake, which my daughter Lisa had made for Natalia, aged 6, in July of this year.

Now if I can remember how this was done (it is all written down letter for painful letter) you will see more photos.





No comments: