MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Sunday, September 26, 2010

KRAZI KIDS PART IV -BRIAN





YES! MOM'S DRESSINGTABLE, NO MOM IN SIGHT! This is a dream come TRUE!



"Lipstick, where is the lipstick, that's the best, goes far, lots of mess, it is also BANNED from me!



Oh well, if folks don't take care of their things, I will, that's for sure!



Just look, I can paint my face with it, my clothes with it, stick it in my hair. UH OH....here comes MOM and she is yelling..."....."WHAT HAVE YOU GOT' she shrieks, I have told you to leave that (she comes up for air) alone! TO THE BATHROOM!"



I did forget this part.



The face scrub, the hair wash, mom's mad face, maybe it wasn't worth it after all.



Oh WHEN will I grow up and find something less forbidden.



He is squeaky clean now, my lipstick ruined, my blood pressure going down.



Time passes and one day I find the photo, I smile and think "I wish such small things could bring you pleasure now, but you are grown and have a baby son of your own, and soon the cycle will repeat itself.



AND HE WILL GET YOU BACK!

No comments: