MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Saturday, November 27, 2010

ALEX

This is ALEX. isn't he super gorgeous. He belongs to Shirley my eldest daughter and her family and I became very fond of him during my visits to Cape Town.

He has an enormous capacity to love and bound!

As Shirley, Trevor, Vicky and Jessie leave South African shores soon, they have to find homes for their pets, and dear Alex needs a home too. My daughter is heartsore to be leaving him behind but there is a possibility of a home for him.

They will be lucky to have him, he truly is mans best friend!

Thanks for the picture Shirley love, I have wanted one for the longest time - he is SUCH a comical character!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Mate. This blog is amazing. How can I make it look this good ?

Anonymous said...

Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!