MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MY FEARLESS SON!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBrian, my son has been fearless all his life. When he was 7 we went on a church picnic when we lived in Mandini, on the Natal North Coast.

After we had had our picnic (there were many of us), one little boy ran up to me and said (Brian climbed into the crocodile cage to get his cap!

He surely has a guardian angel that boy. There was a sign on the enclosure "DANGER - KEEP AWAY FROM FENCE". Well, that didn't work!

I was angry and he thought he was very clever to have outsmarted the crocodile!

I think the one above is an allegator though!

No comments: