MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GOLDEN OLDIES ............

I have loved John Denver's music all my life, so when my daughter Shirley uploaded a video clip from You Tube I was DELIGHTED, and what lovely footage too. 

Great taste she has, she was paying attention during her childhood! Another one of my many favourites is Country Roads, you might see that too sometime soon!

I stole this clip from Shirley's blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

After listening to it you can, if you feel like a musical evening with John Denver, just go to the bottom and choose your songs!

May the sun shine on your life.





No comments: