MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Special Day

I want to share a special event with you.
My Mom, whom I often speak of and who I refer to often, my Step Father who has stood by us all, at my sister Ann`s wedding which took place in England a month ago, and my youngest sister Colleen, who lives with her family in Dubai. They all met up in Reading for the event. These people I have known and loved all my life.
The wedding took place at a lovely location on the banks of the Thames at a place called Sonning. There were about 75 guests at the wedding. Malcolm, my new brother in law is a very nice fellow, and we wish them a happy life together. Meeting the family for Malcolm must have been quite something. He is an only child from a quiet English family, and is a quiet English Gentleman.


No comments: