MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME, "WHAT A PITY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG FAMILY TO RAISE THINK OF THE NOVELS AND THE SHORT STORIES AND POEMS YOU NEVER HAD TIME TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THAT.'

AND I LOOKED AT MY CHILDREN AND I SAID, 'THESE ARE MY POEMS. THESE ARE MY SHORT STORIES.




Thursday, September 3, 2009

LITTLE BLOGGER - THE 2ND GENERATION


In February this year, my 2nd daughter Kerry introduced me to blogging. All 3 of my daughters blogged and so were always in touch with one another, other family members and friends. The links to their sites are in the left margin.

It has brought far more to my life than I ever could have imagined. However, when it comes to all the details - well, Kerry is my editor and she is responsible for my new look, all the pictures, yes, and to the links as well!

A few months ago I dedicated a post to my 2 eldest grandchildren Vicky-Leigh and Tessni entitled "The Wonder Years". If you go to Kerry's blog on there is a link to young Tessni's blog. It makes me a very proud gramma when I not only had the priviledge of raising my own children in the way of the Lord, but watch them all raise their children in the same way. For me? My biggest reward is experiencing a promise of God come to me because I was obedient and raised them up in the way that they should go. I have been blessed. Many of us will know the flip side of this is that the sins of the fathers is visited upon their children, and that would have been devestating.

What I look forward to? More blogging grandchildren as they all grow older so that I can be a part of THEIR lives as I really have seen so little of them. Distance is a huge problem and the cost of travel almost out of sight.

Tessni is a delightful, affectionate and well mannered young girl. During the week I stayed with them I saw a little of what I was missing. During that week there was one evening I did sigh with relief when there was a mom/daughter conflict!

She loves beading and maybe she will tell you of her interest in entrepeneurs. She has all the equipment and makes lovely necklaces, bangles, keyrings and more. She also personalises them.

Well done Tess, very proud of you girl!

No comments: